LONDON, Nov 18, 2021 – Reuters Events – today announced the launch of a new executive conference for global C-Suite utility leaders, Utility Transition 2022 (March 21 – 25, Online). Featuring C-Suite executives from EDP, EDF, TAQA, Duke Energy, E.ON Energy and more, the meeting will unites global decision makers to chart a path to the utility of the future.
The two-day flagship will explore how utility companies can disrupt traditional markets through electrification and swap carbon for electrons. Join Reuters event as we deep-dive into low-carbon power, the decarbonisation of the grid, and utility 4.0.
Visit the website here to find out more
Industry-leading speakers already confirmed in attendance include:
- Ralph Izzo, Chief Executive Officer, PSEG
- Ana Paula Marques, Executive Board Member, Digital, EDP
- Simone Rossi, Chief Executive Officer, EDF Energy
- Omar Abdulla Alhashmi, Executive Director of Transmissions and Distribution, TAQA
- Michael Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON Energy
- Elizabeth Killinger, Executive Vice President, NRG Retail
- Harry Sideris, EVP Customer Experience, Solutions and Services, Duke Energy
Visit the website here to find out more: https://bit.ly/3F6tQuD
Reuters Events: Utility Transition 2022 offers executive level utility leaders a forum through which to navigate the energy transition and deliver the utility of the future. No other event offers the seniority or diversity of leaders globally.
“At Reuters Events, we’re committed to tackling the Energy Transition head on; to shed light on the defining issue of our time and help energy companies meet a uniquely difficult challenge. The Utility